diary #7


dear diary,




so to day we are investigating for the beastie still but we have stopped for lunch. some of the boys are starting to see the ocean as a wall that they can never go through. so we see some pig droppings so I suggested to go hunting again for the pig. this works out for me because I get to kill two beasts.




they agreed to hunting the pig and this will also make ralph realize why hunting is so important. so far ralph has done a good job but he is never allowed back hunting. he actual hit the pig but it is just extra compaction for the kill and i didn't even hurt the beastie. I also got injured when the beastie go me with his tusks. 




Any way today has been productive we had fun acting out the pig hunt again. Ralph and I really connected but he is still getting on my nerves and piggy not being their was very good I wasn't annoyed every five seconds.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conch shell

lord of the flies diary

diary #3