diary #3

dear diary

hello it me again so today was fun I almost caught the pig. once again I was yield at by ralph over a shelter we need meat everyone says it. they both have to go I should be the leader but I can tell they will fall just by their own doing and then I will be the new leader.

I only think these things because of how they are leading all of us. they showed be getting meat for more energy so we can work and they will be more loyal to them. I have tried to help but they wont listen to me. you can also see the other boys are starting to not trust ralph any more.

in other note Simon has walked off we haven't able to find him. he had left while ralph and my self were arguing. while we were looking for Simon myself and ralph made up and went for a swim and decide that Simon was with the little ones taking care f them and making sure they are ok.

Comments

  1. great blog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paragraphs are very good. You have great photos. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a very good job writing this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

conch shell

lord of the flies diary