diary #5

dear diary,

hello again its me jack so today ralph went for a walk and we don't know were he went but he will come back. when he comes back he calls another meeting. this meeting was the worst thing he could have done. he had this meeting to tell everyone that he is enforcing the rules and  everyone started to revolt and become angry towards him. this is good for me because I will be able to convince everyone that I should be the leader and get rid of ralph and piggy.



In the meeting one of the littluns bring up the fact that he has seen the beast again. I promised him that my hunters and I will hunt it down. they start going talking about it again and they panic from  talking about it and start running away. piggy had a stupid idea of calling them back which just would have been redundant and no one would have returned.



ralph has been very mad about the meeting he had called. he is thinking about no longer carrying the group and relinquish his leadership. the littluns are still crying at night and it made it very hard to sleep I wish they would just get over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conch shell

lord of the flies diary

diary #3