diary #8


Dear diary

 

So a recap of yesterday is that we found the beast but I wasn't scared but all of the other boys were. All of the boys were in a uproar about it especially annoying little piggy because he was not their. I still think if I was the chief we wouldn't be having  theses problems.





I called a meeting today with the conch. I told everyone the truth about Ralph and how he was a coward and how we should over throw him and his leadership. the kids started to agree with me and might be able to have enough people to make another tribe.                                                                                                                                      



The other boys didn't vote for it to happen but I'm getting close. I started my own group from Ralph and piggy. I got many people in the night for my group. We also were able to catch another pig but just for my group. we had a huge feast and if more people hear about it maybe we will have more members join.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conch shell

lord of the flies diary

diary #3