diary #2

dear diary,

hello so today their was another meeting and it was about how we are all on a island and their are no adults. I have become the head of the hunters and I will be hunting that pig because everyone wants meat. ralph keeps disagreeing with me and it is very annoying and i am starting to believe i should have been the leader but they all voted for him.

The other kids are very scared and the meeting that ralph had with everyone made it worse.me and the hunters have been going after the pig and we have become very close I think if we can get some barb wire we will kill it. I also think its been hiding up in the mountain. piggy also think s that we can still get off this island if we build a fire but I already know their is no point.

the litluns are scared of some beastie and look up to ralph but I already know that ralph thinks they are useless. so me and my hunters were forced to grab wood instead of hunting so I'm upset about that because I have to wait to get that beast. the fire barely even worked it stated real fast then died down quickly. Then piggy blamed on the hunters saying we didn't work fast enough man he is so annoying why cant he make a fire it a waste of my hunters time anyway.

sincerely jack

Comments

  1. Great blog. love the details of the pictures. great details. Great JOb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

conch shell

lord of the flies diary

diary #3