diary #6

dear diary,

So Sam and Eric saw the beastie this morning and were almost scared half to death. they ran back to the camp and woke up ralph and then ralph called for a meeting again. These meetings are getting annoying. the twins told everyone in the meeting that the beast assaulted them.

so we get a group party to together and search for the beastie. I got to lead the group which was probably the best decision that was made from the meeting. we sent ralph to go investigate alone the parts that know one has gone.

ralph and I have been getting along we are bonding I dislike him a little less now. then he had to ruin it and remind people that they are hunting the beast again but I can over look it for now as long as I get to kill it.
Image result for ralph and jack lord of the flies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conch shell

lord of the flies diary

diary #3